terms & conditions
all of my products are hand made or decorated and are therefore unique. the following variations will occur:
- slight colour differences in ceramic prints. items from the same order will be identical in colour but future orders of the same product may be a slightly different shade.
- slight differences is positioning of ceramic motif.
- slight colour differences in fabric and print colour of cushions.
- buttons on cushions will often be recycled and therefore different on every cushion.
- appliquéd motifs are hand cut and positioned and will vary slightly from image shown on website.
- all embroidery is free embroidery and will vary from image shown on website.
- cushions have envelope opening on back and positioning of slit will vary.
- all photography will display slightly different colours depending on which computer screen they are viewed.
- all the ceramics are matching white bone china. differences in colour on the website are due to varied lighting circumstances when pieces were photographed.
- main menu images for ceramics are actual photos of products, images of all other products are mocked up to give a representation of how the motif will appear on the ceramic piece. colours will vary slightly.
postage and packaging
- most items will be posted by royal mail 1st class signed for recorded delivery. larger orders will be sent by courier. all deliveries will require a signature.
- i will always endeavour to deliver your order within two weeks but will contact you if it will be longer to check that you would still like to go ahead.
- packaging will usually be recycled.
- postage paid may be different to that quoted at checkout. the postage calculator is unable to exactly predict the costs of each package. i have made my best efforts to be accurate but slight differences can occur due to packaging. refunds for any differences will not be made.
returns & exchanges
- i am a small growing business and kindly ask you to choose your products carefully and bare in mind the above sections titled ‘variations’ and ‘images’. my products are hand made and unique and especially in the case of the cushions will appear slightly different to those pictured on the website. i am happy to send fabric swatches where colour is important and in some cases i can send a photo of your ordered product before dispatch. i am always happy to speak with you and answer any questions you have about the product you would like to order.
- please do not order a number of products with the intention of only keeping some of them, as i will be out of pocket for the delivery when you return them.
- i will refund or exchange a product + delivery charges within a 7 day period on items returned in the same state they were received.
- return costs will only be refunded if the item is faulty.
- refunds or exchanges will not be made until the goods have been received. please return with trackable postage, the goods are your responsibility until i receive them.
- please telephone 07815 208 984 or email email@example.com to discuss your return or exchange before sending it.
- i will never share your information with other parties.
- all online payments via paypal are secure.
all designs are the intellectual property of nadia sparham 2011